Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bit o Brazil in Vanuatu

Hey there! Sorry I've been lackadaisical with my updates...I'm working on being more structured!
So my life has been kinda crazy due to a little political unrest in Vanuatu...the Cultural Center is undergoing a few changes, but mainly I'm working with the IT department to get the Cultural Center connected to the government network.
However, I will be heading out to the island of Santo next week for Vanuatu's Independence Day for a week to finally see some white sand beaches!




Don't get pinched!


WN's fancy dessert... fresh raspberries, crumbled chocolate cookie, mint, pistachios, and and lemon yogurt, sooooo good! 

our mystery dinner creation! Everyone had to bring two ingredients, our starch base was couscous....was so great, feta would have put it over the top!

Tapioca flour is the best!


In the meantime I made pão de queijo (cheesy bread) with some tapioca floor for a tasty treat last weekend!

easily ate 5 in first sitting, no joke!

toasty deliciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment